22 Ways How to Make Your Girlfriend Shut Up During an Argument
Conflict and fight is unavoidable in a relationship. In fact, it’s what makes you a better person and take the relationship onto another level. However it’s not easy having an argument with your girlfriend. There would be many dramas involved and it’s exhausting. But every problem has to be resolved, and that way you can keep the relationship going.
Arguments need to be solved immediately so it won’t be poisoning for the relationship. Every girls know all the Things to Do When You and Your Boyfriend are Fighting, so you should also know the ways how to make your girlfriend shut up during argument. It’s not to win the argument but to find the best solution with a cooler head. Here are how to solve things well and make her shut up:
1. Walk Out of It
If you are possessed by anger during an argument, you’d better walk it off. It will dangerous for both you and her and will do no good. It’s almost impossible to discuss calmly over matter when your head is so heated up with emotion. Walking away from conflict is a good way to stabilize your emotion. Once you have calmed down, go back to the scene to talk things thoroughly.
2. Apologize to Her
It doesn’t matter who is at fault when all you want is for her to shut up. You know how girls always want to be the one who win, and for them, apologizing is another word for defeat. Once you apologize to her, she will be shut up and calmed down right away. After all, apologizing seems to be the best Ways to Get Your Girl Back After You Messed Up.
3. Kiss Her
What makes girls can’t shut up? It’s because their mouth keeps talking. So how to make your girlfriend shut up during an argument? Of course by shouting her mouth shut. Just kiss her when she’s talking. No girls won’t be melted by sudden kiss. Not only it will make her shut up, it will soften her up and cooling her emotion down as well. You can sort things out later better.
4. Say “I Love You”
“I love you” is a word that never failed you. Men in the movie use the word at any situation, walking on the beach, confession, dinner, reunions, or during make out sessions. But actually girls love to hear the word “I love you” the most during fight. It proves that you still remember that you love her even in the worst state of your emotion. There are also many Cute Ways to Tell Your Girlfriend You Lover Her.
5. Acknowledge Your Mistake
Just like the apology, take every guilt into your account. Even though you’re not the one who cause all the problem, it’s always good to take all the blame. Don’t think about saving your face if you want to save the relationship. There are no woman who won’t fall for a gentleman who acknowledging of making mistake. Don’t ever think that she will override you because you are the who is always losing. No, you winning it big.
6. Say “It’s Up to You”
It take both person’s agreement to make a win-win solution. Most of men want to be involved in the decision making process. But it will help you a lot during an argument with her. It’s the magic words she wants to hear, but she won’t really doing it later. She will ask for you opinion in everything.
7. Compliment Her
Try telling her how beautiful she was during a fight. It may be irrelevant but you will see that slight smile cracking from her. It will softened her a bit. Try using many Cute Things to Say to Your Girlfriend About Beauty Inside or something like that.
How to Argue with Her
Instead of thinking the ways How to Beat Your Girlfriend in an Argument, you better find ways to argue her right without having to destroy the relationship.
- Argue in the right time and the right place. Don’t fight in front of people.
- Don’t put all the blame on her and don’t be sound like you’re judging.
- Try to be emphatic with her and why she bring up the matter.
- Argue based only on facts and don’t make things up.
- Keep the argument narrowed and focused to the problems.
- Don’t cut each other while talking. Take turns so that you can say what you need to say.
- If all you meet is dead end, take a break. Both of you need some time to think and delaying the argument for some moment is a good thing after all.
- Don’t always say sorry if you don’t mean it. It will just become a repetition without living up to the real meaning.
- If she explodes, you better stay down.
- Don’t let the history repeats itself. Every fight should be different with the others and resolution should be made.
How to Make Up with Her
After the argument, it’s more important to find the way to make up with her. Your relationship shouldn’t be ruined by an argument.
- Deal with your emotion and calm yourself first.
- Deal with the situation in a right and mature way.
- Go for the root of the fight and focused to solve things up.
- Make sure you are clear with what you want and speak them up.
- Talk in a good manner and don’t put the blame on her, even when she is the one who cause the fight.
So those are all the ways how to make your girlfriend shut up during an argument. Fighting her is not always the best way but avoiding conflict is not a good thing either. Every problems that is coming meant to be solved.