Encouraging Words for Break Ups While Pregnant?
To get through from a heart breaking break up, there will be a lot of things that we are going to need. Started from the support from other people, setting a better mindset, and encouraging words for break ups while pregnant.
To know some of these encouraging words will be important to help us to gain more motivation and positivity that we need.
- In every event and experience in life we will learn two things. What is good for yourself and what is good for a greater good.
- Without unpleasant experience in life, we will not be able to be grateful for small good things.
- No matter how much tears we have, it won’t be enough to change the past.
- You deserve what you think you deserve as long as you work hard for what you want.
- We cannot change people. We cannot control other people to follow what we want. But, you will always able to change the way you think to make a better decision for a greater good.
- Wake up, stand up, and live your life to the fullest. Because you only have one life to spend.
- Let go of the burden that make you feel down. It won’t get you somewhere better but worse.
- Break up is not a failure, it is one of the processes in life. But, staying in the past is a failure.
Reasons Why You Need to Move On
Encouraging words for break ups while pregnant does help us to have a short term motivation. But the real motivation should have came from within. Know how to cheer yourself up after a bad breakup with your lover and also know why you will need to move on from him and the past.
- There are things that you cannot control
Know that there are a lot of things that we cannot control in life. We will never be able to control other people. We will never be able to control the situation as our own will.
The only thing that we can control is our own selves. We will need to understand that we don’t have the right to control other people or even the situation as our own will. Because people have their own choice and decision on something.
And every decision surely will be based on their own good. Also know how to know when a Libra is no longer into you, so you will not expecting much from people who are not really into you.
- You need to respect yourself more
The fact that you are trying to move on from your past shows that you care so much about your ex boyfriend. It is an incredible things knowing that you are able to love someone fully, wholehearted.
But, once we love someone wholeheartedly we tend to forget that we also need to love ourselves, to respect ourselves too. There are reasons you should know and love yourself before you love someone else. These reasons will help you to have less expectation for other people and create more happiness for yourself.
- You need to free yourself
What is the difference between yourself and the prisoner in the jail? Nothing. Both of you are being a prisoner. You are being a prisoner of your own feelings that won’t allow you to feel the happiness and being kept in bad memories and sadness.
Yes there are benefits of being alone for your physical and mental health that you can get. But the benefits itself will be generated if you are using the time to see that you want to have a better life forward and not to lamenting the bad memories and experience that you had before.
- Be in the present
Life must go on. People come and people go. It’s a normal thing that happens in life and we will need to deal with it. What is not okay is to live in the past over and over again.
The past mean to give us a lesson to live today better so we will be able to have a better future by learning from the past. You need to be in the present, live your present, and not your past. Living your past won’t give you a better past but a worse future.
Some encouraging words for break ups while pregnant can do help with short term motivation but it is nothing without your own willingness to move on. It will be hard, that’s why know some tips to move on from a long term relationship.