Somehow, everything firsts feels different for everybody. Especially when it comes to first love. It will always be remembered for a long time, to whom you have your first love with. It’s an all round first experience you have, when you first know how does it feel to have a butterflies inside your stomach. But it means that you will experience heartbreak for the first time as well. As it your first, somehow you will find hard, but here are the ways to forget your first love.
- Stop Thinking About Him – It might be hard for you to forget the Signs That He is Falling Out of Love with You and everything went wrong. You have to stop thinking about things that you wished to happen, while in fact it is not.
- Don’t Compare Your Boyfriend with Him – When things doesn’t happen the way you want it, or when your boyfriend turn out to be someone unlike want him to be, don compare him with your first love. It’s not How to Get Your Boyfriend to Change His Ways.
- Don’t Make Him as Your Standard – Just because he was your first, doesn’t mean he sets the standard in everything. Don’t make him as the standard for your future boyfriend. And never think someone is not good enough just because he’s unlike your first love.
- Tell Yourself You Can be Happy Again – First love means you are also experiencing heartbreak for the first time. It will hurt more, but you have to be sure and assuring yourself that you can be happy again.
- Talk to Someone – To make it less heavy and burdensome, share your story with someone you trust. Your mother, your best friend, or anyone. Tell them about your feeling, about your worries, and they will give you the best solution you’d never think of.
- Focus to Your Future – You can’t stay and live in your past, no matter how beautiful it was. Nor you won’t move because it’s too hurtful. You have tell yourself that someone will eventually comes along and bring the happiness to you once more.
- Be Thankful with Everything – For every little thing you currently have, be thankful with it. Even though you no longer have him, or the fact that he is not as good as you think, you still have many people who care about and love you sincerely.
- Do Things to Keep You Busy – One good Ways to Move On After a Bad Relationshipis to keep yourself busy. Do things that require focus and energy, so you won’t be distracted and have no time to think about your first love.
- Care for Yourself – No one else can save yourself but you. Don’t take too much time thinking about your first love. It’s better if you care about yourself. Do exercise, traveling, and anything make you happy.
- Meet Your Friends – Is there any better way to heal heartbreak other than meeting friends? Spend a night hanging out with them or anytime you’d like to. They know the Ways to Make Best Friend Feeling Betterwhen you’re down.
- Sleep Well – To be able to forget your first love, you have to care about you first. Make your body healthier by sleeping early and waking up on time. It affects your mood much and makes you happier.
- Seek Support – One of the best Ways to Move Onis seeking support from your loved ones. When things feel too hard to be handled alone, go to someone to support you. They will help you to move on fast.
- Give Yourself a Break – After your first love went wrong, don’t be in a rush to find someone new. Give yourself time to break from relationship, and use the period to mend your heart.
- Learn from the Past – A wise person use their past as a lesson to be careful in the future, not a thing to weigh them down. Use your first love as a reminder and as lesson so you won’t repeat the same mistake again in the future.
- Make It a Source of Strength – A past could also be a source of strength for you. Whenever you are about to make a decision, think about what happened in the past. Don’t take it too far, but only as a reminder.
More and More Ways to Forget Your First Love
Here are More Ways to Forget Your First Love:
- Make it as memories, not something important.
- Never think that your first love is irreplaceable.
- Admit that nothing is very special with him.
- Never compare your past feeling with the present.
- Use what was wrong to make a better future.
- Set some new goals for your future relationship.
- Be clear about what you want in a relationship.
- Open up your heart.
- Give yourself time to be sad.
- Don’t take too long time to be sad.
Why Forgetting Your First Love is Hard
- Anything “first” is special.
- You never had those kind of feeling before, which make it special.
- The nostalgic feeling always win.
- It’s hard for you to forget the memories.
- You innocently imagine the happy ending.
- You cherished it a lot before it fell apart.
- First love is always romantic, from what you often heard.
- Unconsciously you compare everyone with your first love.
- When anything bad happen, you reminded of your first love.
- You will be continuously asked about your first love
So those are the ways to forget your first love. Now it must be easier for you because you also know why he is so hard to forget. Just move on because even a bigger happiness is awaiting you ahead. Past is should be a motivation to go forward, not something to stop you from moving. Life is not a fairy tale, which means first love is not everything.