Fighting is never a fun occasion. Sometimes it can be over trivial things but it can still threaten to shatter a relationship you both have been working so hard to keep.
It is always heart breaking and sometimes we run out of words to say just because our heart hurts so much in the process. But, be careful, sometimes silence can be interpreted as a sign that you don’t care or worse, as a sign that you are giving up on the relationship.
Here are the soothing things on what to say to your boyfriend when y'all are fighting :
- Can We Talk About The Problem Instead Of Letting This Go On
- Please, Listen To What I Have To Say
- Okay, Calm Down. I Want To Listen To Your Point Of View.
- Know That Even If I Am Angry Towards You Right Now, I Still Love You And I Hope You Feel The Same.
- This Is Breaking My Heart. Can We Stop Fighting?
- How Are We Suddenly Here? Please, Let’s Work Through This Together.
- I Want To Save Our Relationship and I Am Ready To Listen
- I Understand Your Problem, I Think We Can Work Through This.
- I Love You So Much But What You Said Hurt Me.
- Even In The Middle Of The Fight, My Love For You Is Still Strong.
- Use The Things to Say to Your Boyfriend when Y’all are Fighting All The Time
- Let’s Both Calm Down So We Can Be Level Headed To Work Through This
- We Are Partners, Remember? So Let’s Not Walk Alone Anymore. This Problem Is Our Problem.
- I Want Us To Remember That Our Love Is Stronger Than Whatever Hurdles We Are Facing Right Now.
- You Still Know That I Love You From the Bottom Of My Heart, Right?
- I Can’t Keep Being Angry At You. This Is Killing Me.
- I Can’t Stand Watching You Cry. This Fight Is Tearing My Heart Apart.
- Please, Stop Pushing Me Away. Let Me In To Your Heart So I Can Be There For You
- What You Said To Me Was Hurtful. You Didn’t Mean It, Right?
- My Love For You Transcends This Fight. Let’s Stop Fighting, Okay?
- I Can’t Afford To Lose You Because Of This Fight, Honey. Let’s Make Up.
- Try The Healing Things to Say to Your Best Friend After A Fight
- Please, I Never Want To Lose You. I Take Back Any Hurtful Things I Say.
- Seeing You Mad Makes Me Want To Cry.
- You Still Love Me Right?
- We Are Bigger Than This Problem, We Can Solve This Problem Together.
- Sure, We Are Both Flawed. But, I Still Love You More Than Any Guy In The World.
- Please Remember The Happy Moments We Had. We Are More Than This Rainy Days, My Love
- Do You Still See Our Future?
- Do You Still Want Our Relationship To Go On? Because I Do
- I Am Willing To Still Fight For Our Relationship But Are You Willing To Do The Same Thing?
- I Don’t Care How Long It Takes But I Want to Untangle This Problem So That Our Relationship Survive.
- Slowly Tell Me What You Feel So We Can Straighten This Issue Together.
- Just Be Honest With Me, That Is The Fastest Option We Have Towards Reconciliation
- Say The Things to Say to Reassure Your Boyfriend You Love Him
- I Don’t Want Our Relationship To Break Apart. Please Stop Fighting With Me.
- Have I Told You That I Still Love You Even If You Are Angry At Me? That Is How Much I Love You
- Our Home Is Torn Apart Right Now. Let’s Mend It Together.
- Let’s Stop Saying Hurtful Words Before It Goes Too Far.
- Speak Up And Say The Things to Say to Your Boyfriend to Make Him Realize You Love Him
- I Believe That Our Relationship Is Much More Than This Trivial Fights. We Can Survive This If You Are Willing To Work With Me.
- I Am Grateful For Our Relationship And I Know That This Fight Is Here To Strengthen Us And Not To Break Us Apart.
- Things Would Be So Much Better If We Forget Our Anger And Remember Our Love Towards Each Other.
- Use The Things to Say to Him to Turn Him On
By using the what to say to your boyfriend when y'all are fighting, you’ll find that the situation will be restored in no time. This is because your boyfriend can feel the love through these simple words. Good luck!
Does it feel like pulling teeth getting him to say how he feels about you?
Some men can be very guarded and closed when it comes to expressing how they feel - it can almost feel like they are pulling away from you and leaves you wondering whether he's actually into you.
Find out to see whether he actually likes you by taking this quick free quiz