The Leo man is an alpha. It can be quite hard to find a way to his heart, so you will need to go several lengths to truly capture his heart. He's attracted to someone who's passionate and sensual, someone who's always excited about the world.
The Leo man is not only full of pride and ego, but they tend to stand out in the crowd. Therefore, they are constantly looking for drama and attention. To attract a Leo man, one must cater to these needs by boosting his ego every now and then and encouraging him to stay true to himself.
Related: Should I Ignore A Leo Man to Get His Full Attention?
Now that you roughly know what a Leo man is like and what he likes, what to do to make a Leo man fall in love with you?
What to Do to Make a Leo Man Fall in Love with You
- Compliment Him. Be sure to feed his ego. He will never be overwhelmed by your compliments, so don't be afraid to flatter him every now and then. Remember that he's very social, so he'll be constantly surrounded by many people. You need to do as much as you can to attract his attention, and flattery is one of them. (Also read Ways to Make a Leo Man Feel Special.)
- Be as Equally Breathtaking. As someone who loves being in the spotlight, the Leo man in return loves a woman who is just as breathtaking. It's not just your physical appearance that matters—it's also yourself-confidence. Show him the best version of yourself! However, remember not to steal his spotlight. (Also read How to Make a Leo Man Wants You More.)
- Appreciate Luxury and Wealth. Leo men want nothing less. They're classy and always want the best, meaning travelling to the best places and eating the best food in the best restaurants. You don't necessarily have to be high class, but just appreciate it, even if it may be outside of your comfort zone.
- Treat Him Like a King. The Leo is represented by the lion, so they want to be on top at all times. Of course, this does not mean you have to be below him status wise, but treat him like royalty because he has worked for it. To him, a higher status means more success. He will not look back if you treat him like a regular guy. (Also read Things You Need to Know to Make A Leo Man Go Crazy About You.)
- Support Him. The Leo is most likely someone who works very hard, so if you want him to support you, then you must support him too. They don't have the time or patience to fix people. He has things to do and doesn't like being slowed down, so you want to be in the same pace as him supporting him in whatever he does.
Once a Leo man is in love, you'll know because he's very loyal. They're the perfect sign if you're looking for a long-term relationship. You're also likely to be showered with lots of love and affection. If you've won him, it's safe to say that you've found a partner for life.
Utilize this instrument for a comprehensive background check
Whether your relationship is in its budding phase or you're in the blissful realm of marriage, escalating infidelity rates (over 40% in the past two decades) warrant your caution.
You may want to ascertain whether he is engaging in secretive text conversations with other women, maintaining active profiles on dating platforms like Tinder, or concealing a criminal history. Or you might be fearing the worst - infidelity.
This robust tool is designed to uncover hidden social media and dating profiles, unseen photographs, undisclosed criminal records, and much more, providing you with the clarity you need.