13 Essential Things to Say to Your Boyfriend on The 1st Year Anniversary
Celebrating 1st year anniversary is a fun, special, and exciting time. It is the best opportunity to look back on beautiful memories and think about all the things you love about your boyfriend and the bond the two of you share.
No matter how you choose to celebrate your 1st year anniversary together, gifting the perfect anniversary card with heartfelt words would be a great way to let your boyfriend know just how much you appreciate him. However, it can be really challenging to know what to say or write to your boyfriend sometimes.
Should it be sweet and sentimental? Or lighthearted? Or silly and fun instead? Here are 13 things to say to your boyfriend on the 1st year anniversary. Take it as an idea-starter and add your own memories and details to it.
- Our relationship has finally reached its goal by successfully arriving at a year of being together. I hope we can celebrate our 1st year anniversary with joy and happiness while cherishing our special moments.
- You are the apple of my eye, the true love of my life which I met on this day a year ago. I cannot wait to gift you something special on this delightful 1st year anniversary of our blessed journey, loves you lot! (Also read: What Should I Get for My Boyfriend for Our First Month Anniversary?)
- For the man who has stolen my heart and with him it belongs, for the man that never failed to make my heart flutters, for the man that has swept me off my feet and created butterfly in my stomach whenever he is around, Happy 1st Year Anniversary, sweetheart!
- Today a year ago, we met for the first time and today we meet our 1st year anniversary. Every day we have undergone together, we have seen our bond grow even tighter and it has filled our hearts with joy, happy 1st year anniversary, my love.
- I will always remember the moment we became partners and I cannot imagine my life without you since then. Thank you for the love and support you offer. I love you! Happy 1st Year Anniversary.
- What to do on our 1st year anniversary is a thought that really excites me, though not as much as fondly recalling how it all started in the beginning. Happy 1st year anniversary, darling!
- A year has passed by and I could hardly realize it. I hope the rest of our lives together will go just as smoothly. Wishing you a very happy 1st year anniversary, my darling.
- We have completed our 1st year of being together. We faced a lot of ups and downs but I am grateful that we could eventually conquer them all together. Happy 1st Year Anniversary, Baby.
- It may seem like a twinkle of an eye, but we actually have completed 1st year of togetherness full of affection, care, and support. Thank you for always being there for me, especially when things got too much for me to handle.
- I know I always had my ways to annoy you, but do you know that the emotions I got from you are a lot more expensive than anything in this world? I should thank God who sent you to me so that I have a person I can annoy every day. I love you.
- I could not tell you if I loved you the first moment I saw you, or if it was the second or third or fourth. But I remember the first moment I looked at you walking toward me and realized that somehow the rest of the world seemed to vanish when I was with you. – Cassandra Clare
- Everything was like a dark place to live in until you stopped by and it was suddenly lit up. You are the brightest star in my life. We might have had our ups and downs but know that my heart has always believed that we would overcome those. Happy 1st year anniversary.
- You are turning from being the man who I thought was cool to the man who made me drool, from being the man who I thought was hot to the man who I love a lot, from being the man who I thought could be mine to the man who made my world so fine. And now you have gone from being the man I knew to the man to whom I cannot stop saying I Love You.
So, those are 13 things to say to your boyfriend on the 1st year anniversary. Which one is your favorite?