Sweet and Cute Things to Say to Your Boyfriend When He Got Mad at You
There are a lot of ups and downs in the relationship for sure. And during this journey, you will be able to get to know more about your partner. As long as two people within a relationship want to fight together, everything is possible.
Anger is one of emotions that appear within a relationship or our social life. To handle this, we will need to know some sweet and cute things to say to your boyfriend when he got mad at you.
- I shouldn’t have doubted you, knowing how much you love me and understand me for being who I am.
- Hey, handsome! Thank you for being who you are. You deserve to get mad at this weirdo who is really thankful to have you. Don’t be long, I can’t help it not to talk to you.
- I’m really sorry to make you feel upset. I don’t mean it that way and I was just jealous. Can we talk about it later?
- Where is the smile that always make my day? Let me know when you want to talk about it because, I don’t want to see your smile fading away even for a day.
- I have a fragile heart. I can cry, I can laugh, because of you. I can be so emotional too once I see things that I don’t understand. Not because I am selfish, but because I don’t want to see you to get hurt.
- You are on my mind every second, every minute, every time. And yes, that’s how crazy I am to be in love with you. You know how much it hurts me knowing that we have an unclear problem.
- I know maybe you don’t want to talk to me since you are mad to me. But I just want to let you know that I will be here, waiting.
- Sorry for everything that I have put you through and make you feel bad about me.
- I love you and I want you to let you know that even you are mad. I hope that you will still remember how much I love you anytime even during your bad times when you got mad of me.
- You are one of the best people that I have met. And you surely deserves the best things in life. And I want to try to be the best thing for you.
What to do when he is mad at you
Probably some sweet and cute things to say to your boyfriend when he got mad at you is not strong enough to help you to calm your boyfriend. Yet, an action will always be a good thing to be done.
Aside from knowing the ways to get your boyfriend not mad at you anymore after a fight, here are some more tips for you.
- Give him the time for himself
When you feel bad or mad at something, of course we will not feel good to be disturb by the person that made us mad. We will need to have sometime alone.
Knowing this, you surely need your boyfriend time alone to get the benefits of being alone for your physical and mental health. Let him take the time for himself to think of things clearly without any disturbance.
- Apologize in the right time
Since you are the one who made your boyfriend mad at you, surely you will need to ask for an apology. However, you will need to know the proper way to ask for an apology to him.
There are some tips on how to apologize for being a bad girlfriend that you can read to help you. And one more important thing that you will need to remember is to ask for an apology in the right time. Do not ask for an apology immediately once you still can see that he still so mad at you.
- Give attention and affection
During the time while you are waiting for him to calm himself down, you will still need to show your attention and affection to him. This kind of body language will help you to let him know indirectly that you are feeling sorry for the mistake that you did.
You will also need to see the signs a man is emotionally connected to you. By then, you can see whether he forgives you or not.
Some of the sweet and cute things to say to your boyfriend when he got mad at you can be a good start for you to ask for an apology to your boyfriend. The more important thing for you to be done is to show how much you feel sorry about your mistake and make sure that you are not repeating the same mistake again.