41 Reasons Why You Don’t Need Boyfriend to be Happy
They said that having someone to love us is good. But there are price to be paid since relationship is not always about lovey dovey things. There will be obstacles to come in between and you might get stressed out of it. If things isn’t going well, you should find the hard Ways to Move On After a Bad Relationship. So instead of having the Signs of an Unhealthy Relationship with Boyfriend, you should find the reasons why you don’t need boyfriend to be happy.
- No One to Tell You Around
Having boyfriend means that you have to take their words into account. Things may get worse if your boyfriend like to take the lead just like in the Chinese Dating Etiquette. He’ll be bossing you around telling you what to do and what you should not do.
- You Can Do Whatever You Want
It’s not a secret that compromise is needed to make a relationship last long. While compromising your boyfriend you make some sacrifice you don’t want to for sake of your relationship. It’s okay for a while but you’ll get sick of it.
- You Can Spend Lots of Time with Your Family
Especially when you’re living separately with your parents, you’ll lost times to spend with them. As the dates with your boyfriends take over all the weekends you have, the opportunity to meet your parents is next to never.
- You Can Have Fun with Your Friends
There are good Reasons Why Your Best Friend is Your Soul Sister. You have no barrier between and you can be yourself completely. Without boyfriend, you can spend time with them as much as you want without having to feel guilty to anyone.
- You Can Reach Your Dreams
Having boyfriend can sometime weigh you down and preventing you from doing something. When you have the chance to study abroad or secure a job in a faraway town, you become hesitate because of your boyfriend. Your boyfriend is like the comfort zone in which you will never find any magic happen.
- You Don’t Need to be Mentally Tired
Relationship can sometimes be rocky and it takes up more from both sides. You have to work things out and it can be really tiring. Without boyfriend, you don’t need to be involved in an unnecessary fights. You can focus on some self improvement instead.
- You Can be More Independent
It’s important for a woman to be able to live perfectly on her own. You should be at least know how to change the light bulb. If you have a boyfriend you’ll feel that you can rely antyhing to him which make you depend on him all the time.
More Reasons That Being Single Can Make You Happy
Your happiness is completely yours and you don’t need anyone to decide for it. More reasons to go to convince you can be happy without boyfriend:
- You can have movie marathon during the weekend without anyone to interrupt.
- You don’t have to choose him or your best friends.
- No jealousy drama between him and your friends.
- You don’t need to remember series of important dates to celebrate.
- You can save money from buying him presents.
- No need to fake yourself.
- Nobody will talk bad about you for being horrible girlfriend.
- No one is holding you back to chase your dreams.
- You can always plan for different things to do over the weekends.
- You can get lazy as much as you want.
- No one will be looking sulky waiting for you shopping for eight long hours.
- You don’t need to get jealous watching him love his Xbox more than you.
- You don’t need to get through fights contained with lots of dramas.
- You can freely treat yourself to a three-no-shower-days.
- It’s always nice to have dozens of boys wishing to be your boyfriend.
- You can go out with male friends with zero worries.
- You don’t need to consider anyone’s feeling.
- You can eat whatever you want to eat without worrying whether he’d like it or not.
- Lots of men leaving a praising comment on your Instagram post and nobody has the right to get jealous.
- You can wear you most horrible pair of underwear since nobody will see them.
- You can freely spend all the night out.
- You don’t have to impress a pair of difficult parents and try so hard to make them like you.
- Eating out is suddenly cheaper as you don’t need to pay for two.
Why It’s Hard for You to Find Boyfriend
There are reasons of why you better stay single for the mean time. Because if you haven’t have the Signs You are Ready for a New Relationship, it will be a failure. Here are why it’s hard for you to find the right boyfriend:
- You’re too picky as a woman and you still believe that perfect man exists.
- You are comfortable with the way you are now and you have no intention to change.
- You’re too focused on your dream guy which is never exist in this world.
- You don’t know what kind of partner you need in a relationship…
- …because you don’t understand yourself quite well too.
- You don’t want to struggle in a relationship and consider it as too much of drama.
- You want the guy who is perfect but you don’t do anything to make yourself any better.
- You tend to take leads in your relationship – not every guy like this.
- You have the Signs You Haven’t Moved On Yet.
- You simply doesn’t want everyone else to define your happiness.
So now you see the reasons why you don’t need boyfriend to be happy. Don’t let anyone take the control in your life. You’re the driver not the passenger.