Break ups are a sign of an ended relationship. A connection that once brought so much joy to your life because of the person that was in it. But all good things come to an end.
Usually, when we break up we still care about that person and we do not want them to hurt. But this is the tricky part because break ups always hurts. Though it does not have to be if you know how to break up with someone without hurting them ;
- Do Not Physically Abuse Them
Physically abusing them is way out of the boundary and it is the worse thing you can do when you break up with someone.
- Do Not Scream At Them
Using screaming as your method to talk will only make their happiness shrink to nothing for days or weeks.
- Do Not Call Them Names
Calling them bad names or putting labels on them will just make them have a low self esteem.
- Do Not Blame Them Continually
Although they do share the blame in making the relationship not work, doing this will just make you look mean.
- Do Not Do It In A Public Place
Not only are you embarassing them but you are also embarassing yourself.
- Do Give Explanation On Why You Broke Them Up
A one line sentence on why you choose to break up will not heal the cut that you left inside of her heart.
- Do Not Give Shallow Reasons On Why You Broke Them Up
Reasons like ‘you are not rich enough’ or ‘you are not pretty enough’ is really mean if it comes out of your mouth.
- Do Not Leave Them Instantly
Stay for a couple minute after you drop the news to calm them down if they are in a negative headspace.
- Do Not Talk Bad Words About Them On Social Media
This is immature and it only makes them want to do the Ways to Get Revenge on Someone You Hate.
- Do Take A Blame For How Things Turn Out
The mature thing to do is to admit that you screw up in the relationship and be sorry for it.
- Be Patient
Patience in handling high emotion situations like this will make things less painful for them.
- Promise Them A Great Future
Paint the picture on how they would have a great future without the relationship to give them hope.
- Know What You Want For The Relationship In The Future
Do you want to be friends or not? Say it to them but know the Dangers and Boundaries for Being Friends with An Ex first.
- Respect What She Wants Out Of The Relationship
If she wants to be strangers or friends, respect her wishes and follow along.
- Respect Her Wishes After The Relationship
Your ex might ask you to give them space or something else. Respect that cause all they are trying to do is the Ways to Move On After a Bad Relationship
- Do Not Try To Be Possesive Anymore
Being possesive doesn’t help and it only makes your ex confused about your status with them.
- Do Not Try To Be Romantic Anymore
Doing the romantic things without any intention is a Signs of a Man Who is a Player
- Do Not Reply Her Negative Emotion
If she gets angry at you or do other things, be calm and don’t reply to that.
- Do Not Overly Talk About The Break Up
Talking about the break up to brag or to demean them is never a good idea.
- Do Not See Them As Your Enemy
See your ex simply as someone you care about.
Tips To Make A Painless Break Up
Although break ups are always connected with the idea of pain, you can tone down that pain by using your own effort. All you need to do is to follow these tips to make a painless break up ;
- Do Not Drunk Text Or Call Them
This gives them false hope and it is something that you did without the right mind.
- Do Not Block Them
Blocking them signifies that you really hate them.
- Still Be Friendly Around Them
Being friendly around them lessens the pain of breaking up.
- Do Not Avoid Them
The best ways on how to break up with someone without hurting them is to not avoid them.
- Always Be Open To Talking To Them
This shows that you hold no bad feelings for them at all.
- Do Not Stop Their Attempt To Move On
Why kill their joy? Allow them to move on from you.
- Do Not Be Mad At Them For Feeling Sad Or Angry
People feel and you should accept that.
- Heal Yourself Too
Your mental health shouldn’t be ignored. You need to follow the Ways to Love Yourself and Be Happy with The World
Signs That The Break Up Doesn’t Cause Pain
If you have done all the right steps to protecting your ex’s heart, you will see this great signs that the break up doesn’t cause much pain ;
- They Make Peace With The Fact That You Broke Up With Them
They are not trying to make things better or worse. They simply moved on.
- Revenge Attempts Are Not Made
Because they hold no grudges towards you, revenge are not done.
- They Are Still Friendly Towards You
This friendliness shows that the hurt isn’t deep.
- Both Of You Live A Happy Life
Both of your life continues it’s jolly theme.
When a relationship that was once so beautiful ended, anyone is bound to be hurt. But it is possible to dim down that pain by using the ways on how to break up with someone without hurting them. If you do it right, you will see that their heart and your heart is quickly healing so you can have a happy life again.