Sure, being heart broken hurts. But people never tell you how horrifying it is to feel the love that you build towards someone drains itself out of your soul. Suddenly, what you love about that person becomes something you hate and you can’t seem to reverse the process.
Signs That You’re Falling Out Of Love
Before answering the question of “How do you tell your boyfriend who still loves you that you don’t love him anymore?”Be sure with your feeling by seeing these signs :
- He’s Not The First Person You Go To When Something Exciting Happens
- You Feel Calmer When Not Spending Time With Him
- You Are Judgmental To His Actions
- You Only Love Him When He Gives You Something
- The Idea Of Breaking Up With Him Doesn’t Hurt
- You Don’t Feel Jealous When Seeing Him With Someone Else
- The Feeling Of Excitement When Seeing Him Is Gone
- You Show Signs She is Into Me To Someone Else
- You Feel Drained After Every Interaction With Him
- You Rarely Text Back
- Listening To Him Feels Like A Burden
- You’re Picking Up Fights With Him
How To Tell Him That The Love Is Gone
Guilt often comes along with the feeling of falling out of love. The best way to stop this vicious cycle faster is by telling your boyfriend directly. Here are how do you tell your boyfriend who still loves you that you don’t love him anymore :
- Why Do You Stop Loving Him?
There must be some reason, some catalyst that makes the whole thing go at full speed. Ask yourself this for some amount of time.
- Don’t Guilt Trip Yourself
Never feel guilty for having your feelings. It doesn’t mean something is wrong with you. It is just the human experience to feel Signs She is Not Interested in You Anymore
- Don’t Prolong The Process
Do the How to Break Up with Someone without Hurting Them in The End fast and efficiently. More time will just hurt the both of you.
- Don’t Fake It Until You Make It
If you think you can fake showing Signs She Cares about You More until you feel it, you’re wrong. Plus it’s an unfair thing to do to your boyfriend.
- Hold Back From Blaming Him
It’s already hard for him to hear that her girlfriend doesn’t love him. Don’t add the hurt by blaming him continuously.
- Say It Honestly
The most important factor here is honesty. Don’t cover things up with white lies. In the end, it will hurt him more.
- Let Him React
Being mad, crying, or storming out is a part of the process of him understanding the issue at hand.
- Allow Him To Speak His Mind
He’ll probably say some hurtful things but allow him to do it. This way, you’re helping him do the Ways to Move On faster.
- Don’t Push Back With Anger
Through every step, remain calm. Realize that anger is just sadness in disguise and therefore in these times we need to be gentle with ourselves.
- Ask Him What He Wants Now
Does he want to be friends or complete stranger? You’ve made your point, now it’s time for him to ask something from the relationship.
- Ask Him What Is His Boundaries
After your statement, he’ll create some boundaries in the relationship. If you want to show Signs She Loves You Without Saying It Directly , respect that boundary.
- Don’t Be Indecisive
Never go in an out of his life. Spare him from the never ending hurt by staying out of his life when you have decided to do so.
- Let Him Be Happy
If your boyfriend already find someone else, allow him to be happy. Keep out of his life and wish him well.
- Forgive Yourself And Move On
This process must be hard for you too. That is why you need to do Ways to Love Yourself and create a better life.
When you ask “How do you tell your boyfriend who still loves you that you don’t love him anymore?”, be sure to do the steps above calmly. If no one have told you this, your feelings are justified even if it is making you feel guilty for breaking someone’s heart. You are more than your bad side.