Tears ran down your eyes as you cannot believe what happened. You held back your scream as much as you can. Your heart felt like it was just ripped to pieces. You just read the text your partner sent to another person. It was so affectionate that you are sure your partner is having an affair.
You are feeling miserable. You hate to admit that it was the truth, but of course, you have to. While it is important to confront the cheater, you also need to construct a well-made plan on how to tell them that you know they cheated. Never confront a cheater without preparing yourself first. Now, we will tell you some ways to tell your ex that you know they cheated on you;
- Gather the Evidence - If you do not have enough evidence that they have cheated on you, do NOT confront them, yet. They will just give you hundreds of excuse that they do not cheat on you. Take a screenshot, a photo, or maybe a receipt for jewelry (that they did not give to you). When you gather enough of them, go ahead and confront them.
- Keep Your Calm - Of course, we know keeping your calm would be very hard to do. But keeping yourself calm and collected is very important in order for you to make the best decision. Moreover, you will want your partner to explain as much as they can. Screaming and throwing things will not help you to get any of that. Take a deep breath, clear your mind, and then try to talk as calm as possible.
- Don’t Show Them What You Got - In the first point, we told you to gather the solid evidence. But when you confront them, do not show the evidence yet. Just tell them that you know they cheated on you, and let them explain. When you find that they are not telling the truth, lay out the evidence that you have collected to break they horrible excuses. They will realize that there is no need to lie to you, and admit all the truths to you.
- Do NOT Blame Yourself - After you tried talking to them, there would be a possibilty that they will turn the table and blame it all on you. If they do this, do not admit that it was your fault. They are the one who cheated. They are the one who is at fault. You need to maintain your dignity. Now that you know they cheated, This Is What to Do When Your Boyfriend Has a Crush on Another Girl.
Reasons Why You Should Tell Them
We know that it is always easier to be said than done. You might think why you should tell your ex that you know they cheated on you. You might want to let it slide. But here are some reasons why you need to confront them;
- To Satisfy Your Emotions - Knowing something but keeping quite about it will make you think about it more. You will ask why they cheated and you. You will question yourself if there is anything that you lack of, and eventually blaming yourself. Confronting them will help you to satisfy your curiosity. Telling them or not will hurt you anyway, so why not just tell them and find your closure?
- To Prevent it From Happening Again - There is no guarantee that you will not encounter something like this in the future. Telling them that you know they cheated can be one way to prevent it from happening again. After you confronted them, you will know the root of the problem and avoid it from happening again in the future.
- To Move Forward From the Horrible Past - After the chaos that happened, confronting the cheater might be one way to help you to move forward. When you reached the lowest point of your life, the only way is to go up, right? You will find better things ahead after you got your proper closure. Now that you are done with him these are Things to Say to Your Ex to Make Them Regret Leaving You in Pain.
Signs that Your Partner is Cheating on You
You could be suspecting whether your partner is cheating on you or not. But you might feel that you are just being overly paranoid about that. That's why we prepared some signs that your partner is cheating on you, so you could be sure whether they are really cheating or not. Here are the signs;
- They Don't Show Jealousy Anymore - Try to do things on How to Make Your Boyfriend Jealous and Want You More, if you get a monotonous response, that could be one of the signs that they are cheating on you. They don't care about with whom you are spending your time with. They don't care about where you are going out with your friends. They just simply don't care about you anymore.
- They Took a Long Time to Reply to Your Text - It’s been five hours since he last replied to your text. When they finally reply, they just send a short, basic reply. You might ask what took them so long and they would just reply with “sorry, I'm busy”. But are they really busy? Does this happen at the start of your relationship too? Or does it happen just these days?
- They are Always on Their Phone, Smiling and Laughing - This is your first date after two weeks of not meeting each other, but they are always on their phone that you don't have a chance to have a conversation with them. Now, take a look at sign number two, how come they don't reply to your text when they are always on their phone? Moreover, while smiling and laughing? This could be the Ultimate Signs Your Ex is Talking to Someone Else.
- They Become Short-Tempered - Do they get irritated easily to you now? Maybe as simple as you spilling a little of his coffee? That could be the reason that they are cheating on you. Not only that, they might hate it when you come to their place without telling first. They just hate the idea of spending time with you.
Finding out that your partner is cheating might be devastating. Hopefully these ways to tell your ex that you know they cheated on you could help you to confront them. Now that you have broke up with them, This Is What to Do with Your Ex Boyfriend’s Hoodie and Other Stuffs.
Utilize this instrument for a comprehensive background check
Whether your relationship is in its budding phase or you're in the blissful realm of marriage, escalating infidelity rates (over 40% in the past two decades) warrant your caution.
You may want to ascertain whether he is engaging in secretive text conversations with other women, maintaining active profiles on dating platforms like Tinder, or concealing a criminal history. Or you might be fearing the worst - infidelity.
This robust tool is designed to uncover hidden social media and dating profiles, unseen photographs, undisclosed criminal records, and much more, providing you with the clarity you need.