31 Signs That A Girl Likes You More Than a Friend
Everything started off from friendship, so it’s not an uncommon thing between friends to fall in love with each other. Falling in love with your friend is like a two eyes of a sword, it could be the most wonderful thing. Who doesn’t want a girlfriend that is like your best friend? Either, things could get really awkward between the both of you. Guys usually not good at reading the signs that a girl likes you more than a friend. It’s hard for them to notice the changes in their girl friend, and here come some help for you.
Some girls are confident enough to show their true feelings, but some are too shy to tell you. Not only the obvious signs, there are also a lot of hidden signs that you need to understand when a girl likes you more than a friend. Check them out yourself!
1. She is flirty with you
Flirting is a way to tell that someone is having a romantic intention with you. If a girl text you with sweet things often, you can tell that she is flirting with you. She hopes you will notice that she wants to be more than a friend with you. There is no flirt between friends, right? This is how she show her intention that she wants more from you.
2. Notice her body language
A girl acts differently in front of a guy she likes. She will show body languages that will get her attention from him. Body languages can also be indications that a girl likes you. Such as touching her hair a lot, flipping it backwards, tuck them behind her ear, tying and untying her hair again. She also leans her body towards you during the talks, just to make herself physically closer to you. Watch out for more physical Signs A Woman Likes You Like Crazy.
3. She smiles to you all the time
Okay, smile is universal language to show politeness, happiness, even sarcasm. It’s normal to smile once or twice whenever necessary, but you find her smiling to you all the time. Not only when you accidentally bumped into her, but every time you see her. She might be a cheerful person but does she do the same thing to other people or it’s just you? Could this be Signs a Nerdy Girl Likes You but she is too shy to tell?
4. She starts to contact you often
Whether she has always been close to you or both of you are not close, she will contacts you more often if she likes you. She reply to your message really quickly and start the conversation first. She suddenly calls you for some trivial, often the make no sense, reasons. When you two has just hang out together with some friends, she texts you asking if you arrive home safely. One day the texts she sent is uncountable, and you should know what that means.
5. She become awkward around you
A girl acts awkward and shy around the guy she likes. Notice if there is a girl who acts particularly clumsy when you are around. Stumbling when she walks, crashing over things as she passed by, turning into dead stone when she sees you and unable to speak a word. She usually chatty but suddenly showing another behavior recently. Not the negative one, but enough to convince you that she might likes you.
6. She makes excuse so she can be alone with you
When you and her hanging out together with a group of friends, she makes an excuse to be alone with you. You volunteer yourself to buy the movie tickets, and she will tagged along. Or else, she asked you to pick her up and spending an unusually longer time to meet you friends.
No matter what the situation is, she will make time to be alone with you. While you are studying or working together with friends, she will ask you to help her with something she said she doesn’t understand in private.
7. She becomes touchy
Signs a girl likes you more than a friend is she touches you often. Girls love to touch the guy they like and vice versa. It starts from the simple one such as lightly hit your arm while talking or giving a tight hug before you separate. She will make the first move in all of that. Just like how she makes excuses to be along with you, she snatches any opportunities given to touch you.
8. Laughing at your jokes even when it’s not funny
Some jokes are lame and weak that it doesn’t deserve a laugh. But you are an exception for her. She laughs her heart out at every jokes you make even when you think it’s not funny yourself. But she shows that she is rooting for you and want to cheer you up. Even though when you are not joking she will still give her reactions, showing that she is paying attention to what you said.
9. She doesn’t make a joke on you
Joke and laughter is the fastest way to get close to our friends. It breaks tension and awkwardness, making friendship really fun. But jokes are made only by friend. A girl who likes you will never make a joke on you. As a cheerful person, she makes jokes here and there with another, but never make you as the subject of the jokes.
10. Texts or calls come from her at odd hours
There are certain times where someone would not call or texts you because it’s inappropriate. Late at night or early in the morning is definitely included. But she contacts you at those very hours. At night when she was about to sleep, she sent you good night text, have a sweet dream text, or even dream about me text.
The next morning the first notification you see on your phone is her saying good morning. It’s not a right thing to do between friends, right? You will be more convinced after knowing the clear Signs That A Girl Likes You Through Texting.
More Signs She Likes You A Lot
If those are not enough for you, here are more signs that a girl likes you more than a friend:
- She hint that she wants more than just be friends, saying that you make her comfortable out of her friends.
- She refers you not as her friend, but specifically call you her “closest friend”.
- She keeps a long, passionate eye contact with you.
- She become curious about your past relationships and ask about your exes.
- She get angry when you like some other girl, and try to make you lose your feeling for her.
- She asks you about the ideal relationship you’d like to have.
- She starts to show Signs That Your Friend is Jealous of Your Relationship and she become jealous when you close with another female friend.
- She remembers all of your appointment, meeting, and important dates when you are not. She might remind you about you mom’s birthday!
- She talks about you a lot with everybody, about your daily life or what you have just achieved recently to the extent that making people sick of it.
- She will do any favor to you, and she will always there when you need anything. Literally anything, even when you are too lazy to buy your own lunch.
- She acts girlish in front of you.
- She tries to make you jealous with her by getting close to other guy. She wants to know how will you reacts.
- You feel like you’ve been stalked as she is everywhere you are, and making sure you know that. She will casually say, “Oh, you’re here too.”
- She happily let you know that she is single currently doesn’t have anyone she’s close with.
- You are the ideal boyfriend material she wants, as she always told you.
- She starts losing weight, wearing skirt and another girly things she never done before.
- She reply your text fast, at the same minute you sent her. There’s a saying that if a girl is always ready to answer your text, then it’s a yes.
- She dressed up every time she meet you, in all occasion.
- Her friends act differently towards you. Hmm, smell something fishy yet?
- She (suddenly) interested in your interest. A girl who never know what football is gives you two tickets to your favorite team’s match.
- She tends to call your name alot when she talks to you.
So those are signs a girl likes you more than a friend. If you find most of the signs in a female friend you know, you better give her responds fast, whether you like her back or not. Girls doesn’t like to wait, and you shouldn’t let her hopes gets higher. Is she your girlfriend material? What kind of girl do you want to date. Knowing the Differences Between Dating A Girl or A Woman will help you to make your decision. And if you like her back, you need to find Ways to Make a Girl Fall Deeply in Love With You. It’s better to settle things out fast, dude.