As far as it goes, it is both audacious and cowardly at the same time, but also spectacular in its simplicity. While there is no data to prove it, the cowardly act of disappearing into the thin air certainly seems more common among Cancer men. Why does it happen exactly? Does it have something to do with you?
Cancer man tends to fluctuate a lot in his moods and is like a seasonal ghost. It is likely that you will only hear from him around the weekends or when the holiday starts or really anytime where he feels a little lonelier. Sometimes, it is possible to hook up again, but only to have him disappear again until further notice, like a groundhog of dating.
There could be a lot of reasons as to why Cancer man disappears much to your surprise until it makes you so frustrated and perplexed to the point that you end up browsing frantically on the Google the reasons to such behavior.
You will find out the possible answers to your problem, 8 reasons why Cancer man disappears here.
Also read: How to Sweep A Cancer Man Off His Feet
But I will also need to tell you that a man−no matter what his zodiac is−who causes you such frustration and perplexity about your role in his life is not worth your time and effort.
1. Cancer man never means to hurt you. He disappears because he is afraid of hurting himself. Astrologically speaking, if you look at the night sky, you will learn that the Cancer constellation is very difficult to see for it is made up of faint stars. This aligns with the disposition of a person who will disappear quietly and leave no trace of where he goes.
2. Cancer's man heart has probably been broken too many times before. It probably happened long before you met them and he will bail out if you get too close to him too fast. Cancer man knows that falling for someone means risking pain, so he will evaporate if the love comes too quickly.
3. Cancer man will disappear and ghost you if he sees you as a casual fling that has come too close to his home. The home is very important to him, and in order to give you permission, he has to learn to trust you first.
If you have not earned that trust yet, he will disappear from your life rather than letting you in.
4. The fourth reason for Cancer man to disappear is because he does not value himself and is too aware of his own shortcomings.
While he is naturally very forgiving of flaws in others, he is not so accepting of flaws within himself. Both self-care and self-love are lifelong enemies for Cancer man, and his worry will often consume him and push him to disappear.
5. If a Cancer man disappears on you without any farewell, the chance is it is because he is afraid that confronting you would hurt you more, and hurting you would hurt himself, too. You can bet your bottom dollar that he has a lot of anxiety about it and is probably staying awake at night, consumed with guilt.
6. While a Cancer may claim that you are actually seeing each other casually and not romantically, nothing is casual enough for him or Cancer in general.
He is most likely to disappear on you after you admit that you already became emotionally close with him, which is why his disappearance is so painful. It might even have happened right after the first date.
7. You will probably pray to God for the Cancer man to get back to you from wherever he withdraws.
But, if your Cancer man cannot be persuaded to be back out of their protective shell, then it means that he wants you to move on.
8. Cancer man has an ability to disappear when he feels like being alone, but he will eventually come out of his protective shell if he feels that he can trust you enough and that you will not inflict upon him any harm in any way.
So, those are 8 reasons why Cancer man disappears. Do not worry too much over it. If you are the one for him and one to be trusted, he will reappear and you will be astonished by the way he tunes in to your emotions.
He will make a compassionate partner who will always be kind and considerate towards you.