30 Smart Ways How to Make Your Ex Husband Regret Leaving You
Nobody ever want a divorce. Even though life is not a fairy tale, you can’t help but wishing your story would end up like one. That is not the case, however, because real life can be harsh sometime. You will be forced to move on when you don’t want to do it. You are forced to know the ways How to Get Over a Divorce When You Still Love Him and left out feeling the life is not fair.
Maybe you want a revenge, just to show him what he is missing. It is okay and it is possible. You only need to know how to make your ex husband regret leaving you and start to think that probably you shouldn’t. Prove him that you are really one of a kind and he won’t be finding anyone better than you.
1. Do Things You That You Can’t in the Past
When you were married, there must be some things you are unable to do. Maybe you can’t meet your friends that often or having short getaway to places you always want to visit. Now it’s the perfect time to do it. Let him know that the divorce is freedom to you, seeing how much fun you could have.
2. Show Him You Can Live on Your Own
Your ex husband surely doubted your ability to afford your life after he left. You have to make a revelation of who you really are. Show him what you’ve got and secure a good job. Now that you are killing your new job he will be regretting it. It’s the best Ways to Make Ex Husband Jealous anyway.
3. Be Hotter Than Ever
Make his imagination going wild upon seeing you become sexier than ever. Maybe he left you because he thought you’re not as pretty as you used to be and that you have been getting older. Who said that? You are prettiest among young girls that he ever met. Seeing you getting back in shape will make him reminded of the time when you dated.
4. Remind Him of the Good Times Together
You know there are some Psychological Ways to Make Someone Love You. Departing from the same root, do some of psychological tricks to make him regret leaving you. Once or twice, remind him of the good times together. Like how he can never found his pair of socks alone in the morning and how he can’t leave for work without the breakfast you used to prepare.
5. Talk About Your New Beau
You will eventually bumped into your ex, planned or not. It’s the perfect time to boast about your new life. Choose your talk carefully. If you want to know how to make your ex husband regret leaving you, talk about your potential relationship with other guy. Talk about how you see all the best Signs of Good Husband Material you see in him and that you think he can make you believe in love again.
6. Do Something for the Society
You will have plenty of time after you get divorced and make use of it for the humanity. Do some voluntarily work or charity. You can also publish some of your writing that you have been kept all along. Make every second count.
7. Show Him You’re Happy
It’s okay to live without him. It may be hard but it’s okay. You can handle it. That’s what you must show to him. You can’t let him know that you’re actually unhappy. At some point, he may regret his decision to leave you, seeing that you can be that happy.
More Ways to Make Him Regret Leaving You
Here are more ways to come to make your ex husband regret that he had left you.
- Keep yourself distanced from him.
- If you have kids, limit the talk about your kids only.
- And try not to call him first.
- Find your old talent and interest and revisit them again.
- Do some changes in your life.
- Start to build your career. It’s never too late to start something new.
- Get some exercise.
- Make changes to your appearance.
- Put on some make up and get a new haircut.
- Make up your mind and always stay positive.
- Post all of your fun in the social media.
How to Move On After Divorce
What is over is over. Let bygone be bygone, and now it’s time to live your new life. You need to move on after the divorce.
- Don’t blame yourself or blaming your ex husband for the divorce.
- Don’t be focused on what has happened, focus on what you’re going to do next.
- Forgive yourself for everything happened.
- Start to open up yourself, don’t let the divorce traumatized you.
- Ask for help form your friends, especially the ones who have been through this.
- Rebuild your life and be patient.
- If you have children, do everything within your power to make sure they don’t lose their parents.
- Find yourself and what you want from a relationship before starting a new one.
- You will be alone from now one and you need to accept the fact.
- Do everything that make yourself happy and not to think about the divorce over and over again.
- Start to create your own bucket list and focus on realizing it one by one.
- You still have your family, lean on them. Never feel left out or alone in this world.
There are many other ways how to make your ex husband regret leaving you, but the most important thing is to make yourself happy. All the tricks you have been pulling will be useless if deep down in your heart you are still broken and unhappy. It’s okay to be broken on the inside. Just don’t let it out.