Marriage and dating are two different things. After getting married and living together with your husband, you become know each other more than before. It’s become important to keep your love as strong as it did before, and even make it stronger. Now that your husband is the head of the family he is responsible for many things.
You will find him work hard until late night, and you should appreciate him for that. Give him compliments for that and all the things he has done. There are a lot of sweet things to say to your husband. If you want to make him addicted to you, then you need to know How to Make a Guy Emotionally Addicted to You, along with the Tips to Make a Man Crazy About You.
Say it every day and every time you have the chance. When he is going to work, when he arrived after work, on dinner time, over the weekend, and etc. Saying sweet things to your husband is one of the Ways to be a Good Wife to Your Husband. Here are some sweet things to say to your husband to make your bond even stronger.
1. “I feel safe around you.”
Men love it when women rely on him so much. His nature is to protect and love you, and by saying that you feel safe around him make your husband considered himself as your protector. It was a good compliment any men would die to hear. When you feel safe, it means that you believe in him as well. Your words give warmth and soothe his heart that already tired of work.
2. “You understand me better than anyone.”
Your husband is your life mate. Marrying him means you are ready to spend the rest of your life with him. Therefore you have to be honest and show your true self to him. You have to communicate openly with him without keeping him in the dark. Told him that your husband is the one who understand you better than anyone so he knows that you trust him. What a sweet things to say to your husband!
3. “You always make me smile no matter what.”
Life is not always smooth and you go through many ups and downs in it. If it happens, the one you can count on is your husband as your life partner. Both of you should make each other happy, especially when you or him feeling down. This is how you care a bout each other.
Your smile is his smile, your happiness make him even happier. Acknowledge to him that he is the one who always make you smile even when you are feeling down.
4. “You have worked hard and I’m thankful for that.”
As the head of the family, your husband has a financial responsibility that he must fulfill. In your marriage, there will be time where you find your husband work until very late at night. He does this for none other than his family.
Wait for him on the doorstep until he came home, cook a meal for him because surely he skipped dinner. Prepare a warm bath for him to ease his body pain. And don’t forget to tell him how thankful you are for his hard work.
5. “What would my life become without you?”
It’s okay to show him that you are depending on him. As you and him are “other half” for each other, you need to be together to feel complete. After going through life together and he show how strong he is for you and your family, you have now at the point that you don’t know what to do without him.
6. “Thank you for putting up with me.”
Grateful is something you have to show to him every time. Thank you is a sweet things to say to your husband. Especially when you know that you are someone hard to deal with. You have this immature side on you that make you selfish, but he never take a step back. He loves you just the same and putting up with you. You really should be thankful for that.
7. “You made my day.”
This is another form of saying thank you. Say this when he’s done little things to surprise you. Over a bucket of roses, it’s just alright that he really made you day. Emphasize the fact that he means so much to you, because you don’t want him to show the Signs Your Husband is not in Love with You Anymore.
Sweet Text to Send to Your Husband
- “You are the most special being I have ever met.
- “Thank you for choosing me to spend the rest of your life with.
- “Have a good day, my love!”
- “I miss the sound of your laughter. Go home fast!”
- “My life is at its best when I’m with you.”
- “You are the best friend I’ve ever had, and I’m glad that I’ll have you forever.”
- “I’m so proud of you.”
- “Everything will be okay for me as long as I have you.”
- “Thank you for coming to my life.”
- “Your love is the best source of strength for me.”
- “I can see you smiling upon reading this message. I love you!”
- “I always thank God because you are who you are.”
- ” Every time I see you, it feels like I just met you for the first time.”
- ” Your love makes me strong.”
- “I’m glad that you are mine.”
Sweet Things to Say to Your Husband When You Miss Him
Tell him when you miss him by saying these words, and master the Ways to Get Him Miss You so he will miss you back like a crazy.
- “I wish you were here with me.”
- “This bed feels empty without you by my side.”
- “I miss cooking dinner for you. Are you eat well?”
- “You are a home to me, and I have a terrible homesick right now.”
- “You just off to work but why I already miss you so much?”
- “I miss you like a diet woman craving for pizza.”
- “I don’t know missing someone could hurt this much until I miss you.’
- “Can you feel it how much I miss you?”
- “I miss you like crazy.”
- “Can you just go home now?”
- “Just found your favorite shirt on the floor and I miss you.”
- “I want you to hug me.”
More Sweet Things to Say from Movie Quotes
- ” The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return.” – Christian, Moulin Rouge.
- “But the heart’s not like a box that gets filled up. It expands in size the more you love.” – Samantha, Her.
- “No, I like you very much. Just as you are.” – Bridget Jones’ Diary.
- “I love you very much, probably more than anybody could love another person.” – Henry, 50 First Dates.
- “I have crossed oceans of time to find you.” – Dracula.
- “You will never age for me, nor fade, nor die.” – Will, Shakespeare in Love.
- “What do you want? You want the moon? Just say the word and I’ll throw a lasso around and pull it down.” – It’s a Wonderful Life.
- “People call those imperfections, but no, that’s the good stuff.” – Sean Maguire, Good Will Hunting.
- “I came here with no expectations, only to profess. Now that I am at liberty to do so, that my heart is and always be yours.” – Sense and Sensibility.
- “I love that you get cold when it’s 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle above your nose when you’re looking at me like I’m nuts. I love that after I spend the day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it’s not because I’m lonely, and it’s not because it’s New Year’s Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” – Harry Burns, When Harry Met Sally.
- “I would rather share on lifetime with you that face all the ages of this world alone.” – Arwen, The Lord of The Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring.
- “The only way you can beat my crazy was by doing something crazy yourself. That you. I love you. I knew it the minute I met you. I’m sorry it took so long for me to catch up. I just got stuck.” – Pat, The Silver Linings Playbook.
- “In my opinion, the best thing you can do is find someone who loves you for exactly what you are. Good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome, what have you.” – Mac MacGuff, Juno.
- “I was looking up… it was the nearest thing to heaven! You were there…” – Terry, An Affair to Remember.
- “But the you who you are tonight is the same you I was in love with yesterday, the you I’ll be in love with tomorrow.” – Adam, If I Stay.
- “Without you, today’s emotions would be the scurf of yesterday’s.” – Amelie.
- “I’ve fallen in love. I’m an ordinary woman. I didn’t think such violent things could happen to ordinary people.” – Laura, Brief Encounter.
- “I wish I knew how to quit you.” – Jack Twist, Brokeback Mountain.
- “Most of all, I’m scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I’m with you.” – Baby, Dirty Dancing.
- “Our love is like the wind, I can’t see it but I can feel it.” Landon, A Walk to Remember.
- “I know that a life without love is no life at all.” – Leonardo da Vinci, Ever After.
- “Three words. Eight letters. Say it, and I’m yours.” – Blair, Gossip Girl.
- “You had me at ‘hello’.” – Dorothy, Jerry Maguire.
- “To me, you are perfect.” – Mark, Love Actually.
- “I’m just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.” – Anna, Notting Hill.
Okay, so those are a lot of sweet things to say to your husband. Some of it are indeed corny and cheesy. But hey, you told this to your husband so you don’t have to hold back. He will be very glad to hear them from you. Good luck!