Things to Say to Your Boyfriend When The Conversation Gets Boring
In a relationship, good communication and interesting conversation between a couple is crucial. It helps a lover getting to know one another, and helps making the relationship stronger. But like any other good things, a fun conversation also have its ending.
At a certain point, a relationship can hit a high wall and get stuck. How to revive the conversation back to how it used to be? Surely you don’t want your dating life to be filled with awkward silences, or worse, filled with those lifeless feeling. If you’re currently facing this problem, and wondering what to do, here are some things to say to your boyfriend when the conversation gets boring.
First, address the issue with your boyfriend. Make sure to talk over a light mood, to avoid further or bigger problems.
Here’s what you can say to get in a discussion with your boyfriend.
- Don’t you think we’re starting to grow apart?
- Do you feel that our relationship is boring?
- How, do you think, can we rebuild our chemistry?
- Should we change our usual routines?
- How do you think can we spice our relationship up?
- Should we find a new hobby that we might enjoy together?
Here’s some random topic to talk about with your boyfriend.
- What would you do if I suddenly got pregnant?
- What are the first things you would buy if you won a lottery?
- Want to hear something that happened to me today?
- Who is your favorite superhero?
- What do you usually do when you’re bored?
- If you could change one thing from your past, what would it be?
- Have you watched this movie / heard this song on Youtube?
- If your house is on fire, what are five material possessions that you would like to save?
- What is your ideal type of vacation? Learn about this too Signs A Coworker Has A Crush On You Secretly.
- What are the 3 foods you can’t live without?
- What is your weirdest habit?
- If you can change your past, would you do it?
- What’s something everyone should experience at least once in their life?
- What was the worst date that you’ve ever had? You can check this too How to Tell Someone You Don’t Want to Exchange Christmas Gifts
- If you found a magic lamp, what will be the three wishes that you will ask for?
- If you / your best friend could described you in 3 words, what would it be?
- If money is not a problem what would you be doing with your life right now?
- Do you have anything in mind that you’ve been dying to try?
- Have you ever take any personality test? (You can then continue to discuss on the result, or take one if your significant other never take any)
- What would you do if I accidentally got pregnant? You can also learn this How to Tell Someone You Don’t Want to Be Friends Anymore
- If you had to choose between money and love, what would you choose and why?
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- What is your favorite quote?
- What is your favorite month of the year and why?
- If you could choose one super power, what would it be?
- What would you recommend to someone if they had the day off and didn’t know what to do?
- What’s the first thing that you think when you see a homeless person?
- If you had to pick only 3 food to eat for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What was your favorite thing back then when we start our relationship? Maybe you will need to know this What Would A Kpop Idol Do If They Liked One of Their Fans?
Here’s some serious question to get you both closer with one another
- When was the last time you’ve cried?
- What was your parents’ relationship like when you were growing up?
- Is there anything that you are really passionate about?
- What was the thing that makes you attracted to me in the first place?
- What was your first impression of me?
- What is the best piece of advice that you’ve ever received?
- What is the best compliment that you’ve ever received?
- How do you usually react when you can’t get what you want?
- What is something that we used to do that you would like to bring back into our relationship?
- What are your pet-peeves?
- Any thoughts about what should I do to improve?
- What is the biggest doubt that you have?
- Do you have a secret that you never told me about?
- What do you think about infidelity?
- Do you believe in marriage? Maybe you will need to know this All The Blessed Things to Say to Your Boyfriend When He’s Having A Bad Day
- Is there anything that annoys you about my family and friends?
- Is there anything that you would like to change from me?
- What is your favorite good memories?
- What’s one thing your learned that you will never forget?
- What was the most humiliating moment of your life?
- Who is your biggest inspiration?
- What’s the single most important thing you have done in your life?
- Who is your favorite relative?
- Do you have some dreams that you would like to achieve?
- What is the craziest thing that you’ve ever done?
- Would you like to live in the city or the countryside?
- What’s your favorite body part of the opposite sex?
- How do you imagine our relationship together in the future?
So those are some things to say to your boyfriend when the conversation gets boring. You don’t always ask him questions, or ask him to share, you can also initiate by telling your story. Give him an equal opportunity to share his story about a similar topic. You can ask him about his current worries, or tell him about what’s been bothering you. Being there for each other, listening and discussing together as a team, is key to creating that extra special bond that stands the test of time.
Remember that these things to say to your boyfriend when the conversation gets boring might just be a conversation-starter, and you can continue even further to make it more fun. You can praise and compliment him on some things that he has done recently.
You can also make sure that you treat your boyfriend like a best friend, and remember that you can talk about anything and everything with him. See where the conversation takes you both, and good luck on getting your passion back like it used to!